Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
What bow would you choose? Its the only bow you can ever shoot ever again. ONE bow forever. What bow would YOU choose?

·
Shut up and Shoot!!!
6,257 Posts
Hoyt Seven 37

·
Registered
47,473 Posts
I'm already there because my favorite, the ProTec, is discontinued. I do have 5 '05/'06 models, though. So, knowing their durability and the fact I have extra limbs, I already have enough for a lifetime! :lol:

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
I'm already there because my favorite, the ProTec, is discontinued. I do have 5 '05/'06 models, though. So, knowing their durability and the fact I have extra limbs, I already have enough for a lifetime! :lol:
....I'm with Buster of X's...I "Might" take the UltraTec also, unless the ProTec had Spirals...ProTecs with Spirals are easy to shoot, have enough of "Everything", to do "Anything".., and shoot sweet and quiet...Hunting, 3-D, Spots...., ProTecs do it all well...I traded my '05 in Safari color,with Spirals, and realised soon that the grass wasnt greener...Harperman

·
Trollinus Maximus.
33,461 Posts
82nd:darkbeer:

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
07 allegiance

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I've got an 08 x-force 6 which is the best I've ever owned (out of 3, its not hard!), I'd go for the Omen or GX. Reasoning, if I like the 08, I figured I'd like the 09 better! (There'd be hell to pay if it wasn't!)

·
I am the Tin Man!
2,982 Posts
Mathews Drenalin LD, gonna be a few years before I even think of trying to replace it.

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts
My Vectrix XL. I'll go to the grave with this one.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
OK I went along with the one wife for life thing but one bow for life? You talking crazy now.:eek:

·
Registered
571 Posts
sig

says it all..........

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
If it had to be forever, I would go back to a Mathews Switchback/S2.I dont shoot Mathews at the moment, but for me this is the best all around bow of all time.

·
Im a Father and Bowhunter
6,004 Posts
thats funny

OK I went along with the one wife for life thing but one bow for life? You talking crazy now.:eek:
Ya i agree,im only human..:rolleyes: ,anyway i think if i could only have one bow forever.....um i guess a new Hoyt Alpha Max 32 :thumbs_up this will be my next bow if our economy turns around.If not im very happy with the Hoyt Katera XL..:thumbs_up

·
BOWFITTERS...PRO TUNER...
3,228 Posts
only one bow........ my wife would be amazed....:p..... i would get a am 35 60-70 and be done...........:cool:

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
A good old recurve for me.

Versatility is the key:wink:

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
it would have to be my 05 ultraelite, with spirals. it is a great spot, 3d , hunting bow. it can do it all.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts