Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Mathews Facebook page, they posted that they have sold their one millionth bow. Matt McPherson bought it for his personal collection (I think it's a Z7).
Congratulations to Mathews and to the next million bows!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I am proud to say I have helped contribute to that great feat.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
So at a dealer cost of somewhere around $500, that'd be $500 million. The newer models are not even close to $500 dealer cost, so Matt has somewhere in the neighborhood of $700 mil. to his credit there... wow!

Hey Mr. McPhereson, if you're reading this, would you please help me by funding the start-up on my archery park project?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So at a dealer cost of somewhere around $500, that'd be $500 million. The newer models are not even close to $500 dealer cost, so Matt has somewhere in the neighborhood of $700 mil. to his credit there... wow!

Hey Mr. McPhereson, if you're reading this, would you please help me by funding the start-up on my archery park project?
Wow, those are some crazy numbers! And if I'm not mistaken, he was broke when the solo cam idea came to him...

·
Lowered expectations
15,563 Posts

Revenue does not equal profit... :)

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
Wow, I've also helped with that number:smile:

I've bought 4 in the last 4 years;)

·
---------------------->
3,512 Posts
That's BS, I bought the 1 millionth bow, picking it up tomorrow for my son!! Lol Congrats to Mathews

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
Pretty awesome accomplishment.

Congrats to Mathews!

·
Best in the World
3,866 Posts
Congrats to Matt and to Mathews as a Company!

Say what you want, they have helped promote the sport in many ways and made it much bigger than it would be without them, regardless how you feel about the company!

:darkbeer:

·
Registered
9,696 Posts
Thats all? I thought they sold a million Z7's alone.:smile::eek: Good for Mathews, they have made alot of people happy with their products including me.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Congrats. I know I've owned my share of them over the years. Now if they'd quit making em' so darn short I might own another some day.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Congratulations to Mathews on their millionth bow, it is a great achievement for a great company.

I know where 2 of them are but can't help with the other 999,998:darkbeer:

·
Registered
6,085 Posts
Quite a number :darkbeer:.........just imagine what kind of numbers they would have had today, if Karbon would be shooting their bows

·
One Shot
9,124 Posts
Does that include Mission and McPherson, or just Mathews?

Lotta bows either way, quite an accomplishment.

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
The power of saturation advertising is an awesome thing............:darkbeer:.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
The power of saturation advertising is an awesome thing............:darkbeer:.
Yeah, I was going to buy one but my wife says I can't now because I ordered an Awesome Auger and and some Shamwows.

:D

Congrats to Mathews. :shade:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts