Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Allegiance on July 30th, 28" 70lb LH, from my dealer here in STL. I got a third ship date from them yesterday (26th). I guess Bowtech has been out of 70lb limbs? I guess someone there forgot that hunting season was coming up and sales might increase. Someone please tell me that the wait has been worth it.
Dan

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Tell ya what Im going to do....St. Louis is only about 4 1/2 hours. I have a nice 04 Blackknight sitting right here. 70lb 28 inches. Ill jump in the car and hand deliver it. You just send me your Allegiance when it gets there. Deal? :D

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
A buddy of mine picked one up last week and I have a feeling you won't be disappointed... it is one sweet shooter!

Cheers,

·
Registered
407 Posts
I feel your pain and I know that waiting for something like that can be an awful experience but it's probably a combination of the LH and maybe the limb shortage too. Just be glad you didn't order a Hoyt. I got old waiting for a Hoyt once.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I have been recieving bows at least 3 times a week and have not had a problem getting 70# LH or RH bows (all models) I'd get down on your dealer. I have one in stock and if you would like to drive up to our store I would be happy to sell it to you.

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
Bowdoc said:
I have been recieving bows at least 3 times a week and have not had a problem getting 70# LH or RH bows (all models) I'd get down on your dealer. I have one in stock and if you would like to drive up to our store I would be happy to sell it to you.
Do it! make the drive and you'll be very happy :thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Bowdoc said:

All the bows you sold over the weekend and you still have some left. ;) :D

·
Registered
667 Posts
Camperdan,
Who is your dealer?

·
Registered
437 Posts
shot one and it is a nice bow, but if i were you i would cancel my order and buy a switchback :p :p no id say that it is worth the wait :thumbs_up

·
Registered
199 Posts
Bowdoc

Bowdoc , do you have a 27 1/2 draw and 60# in stock! I live a hour away. If you do PM me and set something up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts