Archery Talk Forum banner

One-pin Adjustable Sight Suggestions???

404 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  goingpro24
I just started 3-D shooting this year and so far I'm doing ok, but I want a new sight. I've been shooting a fixed pin sight and have been gap shooting a lot and I'm not too bad at it, but that's not as precise as a single pin. I'd like to keep it in the $50-$70 range and I might want to add a lense to it later. Any suggestions? Thanks! -Chris
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
372 Posts
I'm not shure what you looking for in that $ bracket. I'm not aware of any. The cheapest thing I would even consider personaly would be an HHA. However if you want to go all out I shoot a Shrewd and love it. I'm thinking to start out even looking you need to double you price. Dealer cost on the least expensive HHA is $65.00. Good luck. I think you'll like the move but it will be some $ envloved. Andy

· Registered
395 Posts
you may be able to get an older adjustable sight that is still in great working condition in the $ range. Check out the classified here or post a wanting to buy thread, also you can check out ebay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.