Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
1,415 Posts
Go with the LP light. I have one on my single pin site for 3d and I put one on a spot hogg for fixed pins. With larry's light you can adjust how bright you want the pin or pins to be.

· Registered
12,283 Posts
If you haven't tried a single pin sight you might consider the Tru Glo Range Rover. They have a model with a light that works great and you'll be out less than $80 retail.

· Registered
557 Posts
I went through the same process. At first I bought a Range Rover and took it back. It was just too flexible for me, that is, it would flex when I moved it or tightened any part of it. I ended up with an HHA XL-5500. Very well made.

· Registered
1,275 Posts
If you haven't tried a single pin sight you might consider the Tru Glo Range Rover. They have a model with a light that works great and you'll be out less than $80 retail.
just for side note, I have both cobra King and truglo range rover. Cobra King 1 pin are way smoother on slide adjustment compare to range rover but both are bright :thumbs_up

· Registered
300 Posts
Tru Glo Range Rover. It's not made of aluminum but it's durable and works good and it's priced only around $60.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.