Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After shooting my Viper Nano for one year I still don't need to buy a new bow lol. Just replaced my strings (thanks JBK) old ones had over 8000 shots . I can say that the string change and tune were very simple and easy to perform. It is very satisfying to be able to work on your bow like this. I recommend this bow to anyone from beginner to seasoned vet. Smooth and solid. Since the closest pro shop is over 3 hours away( I wouldn't let them tune the spokes on my wheelbarrow) to have a bow like this is awesome. No issues and easy to work on for a newbie.

·
Vendor
1,765 Posts
After shooting my Viper Nano for one year I still don't need to buy a new bow lol. Just replaced my strings (thanks JBK) old ones had over 8000 shots . I can say that the string change and tune were very simple and easy to perform. It is very satisfying to be able to work on your bow like this. I recommend this bow to anyone from beginner to seasoned vet. Smooth and solid. Since the closest pro shop is over 3 hours away( I wouldn't let them tune the spokes on my wheelbarrow) to have a bow like this is awesome. No issues and easy to work on for a newbie.
Very much considering the Viper. Can get a good deal on a Viper Venom but really have my eye on the Viper Nano. Just picked up a Mamba Air TF and just a super bow. I really cannot understand how I am just now starting to turn my interests to APA.

Based on what I see they seem to really put a lot of thought into their bows other than how fast they can get them. They are fast too but with the other features of no press needed (although I have one), tools, and riser features just a no brainer. I see these bows as tools for hunting and that feels good in my opinion.

Not sure if you shot the Viper Venom but wondering how much of a difference?

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't shot the Venom . Looking at the specs the Nano is a bit quicker( not much) and longer ata,so maybe a bit easier to shoot. We are splitting hairs though. I can say I do like the carry handle. I only hunt spot and stalk.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts