Archery Talk Forum banner

ONEBOWTIE ,,,,, I hear your coming for a woopin????

1676 Views 29 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Kent Arms
OLD FROGDOGG gave the word that your going to come to MSU for a shakedown!! Is this true???? Are you gonna make the trip north???

What say you ,,, BOWTIE!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
1,043 Posts
Ok I am new to this sight but not archery and see alot of stuff about bowtie on here. Bowtie are you a Great archer or legend? No people I am not being sarcastic either. I really want to know what I am missing out on as far as owtie goes.:)

· Independent Joe
5,224 Posts
Ok I am new to this sight but not archery and see alot of stuff about bowtie on here. Bowtie are you a Great archer or legend? No people I am not being sarcastic either. I really want to know what I am missing out on as far as owtie goes.:)

A great archer AND a legend in his own mind. :tongue:

· Registered
1,376 Posts
id kinda like ta know he same.....

· Registered
1,144 Posts
OLD FROGDOGG gave the word that your going to come to MSU for a shakedown!! Is this true???? Are you gonna make the trip north???

What say you ,,, BOWTIE!
I say he wont show, as usual:rolleyes:

· Registered
314 Posts
He got beat so bad last year at LCSA, he may never show again.:tongue:

hey who Won that lcsa shoot anyway???

you coming to play cameron??? need fresh meet .....:wink:

what bout you kelly johnson...........bring that shinny staff shirt and fling some arrows..........vince
:)

· Registered
314 Posts
He got beat so bad last year at LCSA, he may never show again.:tongue:

hey who Won that lcsa shoot anyway???

you coming to play cameron??? need fresh meet .....:wink:

what bout you kelly johnson...........bring that shinny staff shirt and fling some arrows..........vince
:)

· 7 Time pHp Camp Champion
7,461 Posts
Maybe just maybe , he will come,,, with donuts , hell we can even send him out to JimmyJohns to fetch us some subs!

Yep! I think I found his nitch with the northerners! Food server number ONE!:wink:

I believe we've found our quote of the day, kids. ;) I'm sure he'll be there, but he won't have his bow. WAAAAAAY to skeeered. That makes for a looooong trip back to NC.

· Premium Member
20,343 Posts
If this ain't the post of the day award winner, I don't know what is!:tongue:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.