Archery Talk Forum banner

ONEBOWTIE ,,,,, I hear your coming for a woopin????

2K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  Kent Arms 
#1 ·
OLD FROGDOGG gave the word that your going to come to MSU for a shakedown!! Is this true???? Are you gonna make the trip north???

What say you ,,, BOWTIE!

#2 ·
Ok I am new to this sight but not archery and see alot of stuff about bowtie on here. Bowtie are you a Great archer or legend? No people I am not being sarcastic either. I really want to know what I am missing out on as far as owtie goes.:)

#15 ·
hey who Won that lcsa shoot anyway???

you coming to play cameron??? need fresh meet .....:wink:

what bout you kelly johnson...........bring that shinny staff shirt and fling some arrows..........vince
:)

#24 ·
HMM ,,,, The ONE is "MIM",(missing in Michigan), Fogg , maybe we should drive by his place and see if he's not chained up by a unit to a tree or something!

Gotta be a good reason he isn't answering to all this jib jab:wink:

Oh well , so who's up for it? It won't be personal ,,,,,, just business,,,, the woopins that is!

#29 ·
Well, this started out as fun...but now it's like taking candy from a kid. I'll bet OBT is getting his stands in shape. I know he brought his hunting bow. I'll have to get him on the horn tomorrow and see if he's still up for coming down and at least hanging out w/ some archers. :wink:

#30 ·
say waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

i noticed all the chirpin stopped from the wannabeeeeees....i guess if obt is not coming the guys from the east side dont wanna play.......not talkin bout you short n fast........bring somemore those boys like k johnson and cameron.....all i hear is blah blah blah no show.....im bring some fellas to play...bringing my metal detector to find my arrows...does tungsten register on one of those things????..........:wink: see u saturday.....vince....i got a solocam slam obt can shoot...set up ready to fire...only needs operator...oh yeah and sighting in.......obt can do that as he goes along..........:rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.