Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Member # 75
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whatever happened to onebowtie? What hobby is he into now?

·
Back Yard Champion
30,072 Posts
One report was that he passed away and another said he still alive and kicking. Some years back I heard he turned Golf Pro.

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
I haven't seen or heard from Mike or any of the old Archerytalk crew for many years. Last I knew, OBT was pretty well into the amateur golf tour scene.

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
And let's not forget everyone's favorite moderator . . . Oxford and his Oxyclean. And his midnight shooting antics.

Reactions: JeffB

·
Shootin and Cussin
24,230 Posts
Anyone heard from Unk Bond lately?

Reactions: JeffB

·
Registered
5,988 Posts
Remember Phase Inhibitor? I still have several cans left if anyone's interested.

Automan

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Remember Phase Inhibitor? I still have several cans left if anyone's interested.

Automan
LOL! Who was it that stuck the old wireless cell phone antenna on their top limb and told people it was a phase inhibitor? One of the NC crew . . pretty sure it was Macaholic.

·
Registered
9,986 Posts
Showing up at Vegas in a Tux was classic. Curious what happened to him also.

Reactions: Mr. October

·
<------Reese
Reckoning, GEN7X, Fast Eddie XL, Easton 6.5 Matrix, DCA IconX 625
15,829 Posts
Wasn't he the guy that someone made the Hitler spoof about? That was awesome!

·
I do all my own stunts
605 Posts
I wonder about Ursonvus sometimes. He was a character! Also The Hood is the reason I joined instead of being a lurker ( as he called me )

·
Registered
Elite Rezult, Kure, and Ritual 35. Black Eagle Arrows, Ham Rests, BowFreaks Archery Mt Vernon MO
1,621 Posts
I haven't seen or heard from Mike or any of the old Archerytalk crew for many years. Last I knew, OBT was pretty well into the amateur golf tour scene.
I talk to Tammy, she was the Rajin Cajun all the time. I believe OBT passed away. But not sure. She was pretty sure he had passed. Heart Attack or something along those lines. Those were the days...LOL we had a helluva time in the chat rooms back then.

·
Registered
Elite Rezult, Kure, and Ritual 35. Black Eagle Arrows, Ham Rests, BowFreaks Archery Mt Vernon MO
1,621 Posts
I'm around. Just took a hiatus for a few years and came back in 12. Go by a different name now. I miss the old days. Loved writing articles for the ol boy that started all this back then. Still talk to some ol Guard, but most have passed or moved on to other things.

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
I talk to Tammy, she was the Rajin Cajun all the time. I believe OBT passed away. But not sure. She was pretty sure he had passed. Heart Attack or something along those lines. Those were the days...LOL we had a helluva time in the chat rooms back then.
I hope not. Despite rubbing some folks the wrong way, OBT was always a genuinely good guy. A quick search of obituaries doesn't return anything that looks like him.

Reactions: rbnhood66

·
GA DAWG Fan
651 Posts
Cheer wine and crispies in Siler City.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts