Archery Talk Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
OBT and his antics put many smiles on my face. I always liked the fact if he desired to do something...he just found a way to do it.

When I came back after a 12 year hiatus, I had to see what he was posting and was saddened to see he was not here anymore.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
I remember when a male member came on pretending to be a hot female and everyone was stepping on their tongues to help her. Then it was determined "she"was a "he" and a lot of guys ended up feeling very stupid.

This forum used to be a ton of fun, but advertisers want a return on their investment and fun has taken a back seat to profits.

Automan

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
Yep, as kballer noted earlier, still around. No burn-out yet! Hood, good to see you've gotten the itch again - hope to run across you at some shoot down the road. MIss OBT also - still remember when he packed his bow and drove up to WI to join us at our Badger Pro Am one weekend several years ago. >>------->

·
SouthPaw
5,631 Posts
I used to have javi tune my hoyts back in the day....that man is full of knowledge I used to pick his brain all the time lol

Tim

·
Back Yard Champion
30,038 Posts
Sage creek, brown hornet and dark archer, the hood. Good old days of archery talk.
Before this #$%$% new forum brown hornet posted in a couple different places.

And let's not forget everyone's favorite moderator . . . Oxford and his Oxyclean. And his midnight shooting antics.
Oxford, yes, one of the good ones also

Anyone heard from Unk Bond lately?
Posted a few times in this #$% new forum.

The Hood is still here. LOL. I just use another name now.
I seem to remember you posting as The Hood recently.....Can't remember how recently....Time flies when you're fun...

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Average join date of the guys on this thread is about 17 years ago.............some of us have been around for a long time, here's to hoping we are still around and for at least another 17 years!

·
Registered
Elite Rezult, Kure, and Ritual 35. Black Eagle Arrows, Ham Rests, BowFreaks Archery Mt Vernon MO
1,590 Posts
Before this #$%$% new forum brown hornet posted in a couple different places.

Oxford, yes, one of the good ones also

Posted a few times in this #$% new forum.

I seem to remember you posting as The Hood recently.....Can't remember how recently....Time flies when you're fun...
When I started back up in 2012 I had to change my name. I had gotten rid of the ol 480DX2 tandy computer I had, and couldn't remember my name or password, LOL

41 - 49 of 49 Posts