Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
07 Oneida black eagle 2 for sale. Autumn Orange camo, includes two piece matching quiver, and bodoodle bullet rest. This is a short lf, 25-28 in. draw, 50-70#. Will ship in original box with all modules and manuals. Very clean bow, shot very little. These bows are $895 new this year:mg:. $575 shipped and insured.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
black eagle

If I knew how to get them up here I would. My wife will put pics up later or I can email them. thanks, Matt

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
07 Oneida black eagle 2 for sale. Autumn Orange camo, includes two piece matching quiver, and bodoodle bullet rest. This is a short lf, 25-28 in. draw, 50-70#. Will ship in original box with all modules and manuals. Very clean bow, shot very little. These bows are $895 new this year:mg:. $575 shipped and insured.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello This is karels i want to buy your bow, sorry for the late reaction to your post
but i am on a six hour time difference. Ihave bought the bow from Joe to and i would
like yours for my son. Just find out what the shippingcosts are to europe and send me an invoice via pay pal,with the extra costs included. If you still want to sell
send a pm, but please wait for my answer. I am getting your message at an
ungodly early hour. I wil pay a.s.a.p.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.