Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
30060X,
At the shop we have a chart that gives the lenght of all of the Onieda strings. I would need to know Model,Year and if it is a short,Med,or Long draw.
With this info I can give you a string length.

Good luck and good shooting!
Dave

·
Registered
212 Posts
Remove the grip & look on the left side of the riser under the grip, the serial # should be there. What color are the ends of the power & yoke cables, check both ends of the cables as sometimes they have different colors on each end to identify the cables length. The power cable is the 1 closest to the string. Is 1 end of the yoke cales covered by the timing wheel? Is there a removable draw module in the cam under the power cable? Also where is the pylon plate that holds the cams mounted. Is it a large flat plate mounted at the end of the riser going all the way to the limb pockets or is it a smaller plate mounted about 5" down from the limb pocket?

I know it's alot of questions but i can piece it all together & get you the proper string length..................................................DF1

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.