Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
30060X,
At the shop we have a chart that gives the lenght of all of the Onieda strings. I would need to know Model,Year and if it is a short,Med,or Long draw.
With this info I can give you a string length.

Good luck and good shooting!
Dave

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DAVE

This bow is pretty old, the customer brought it to my shop with no string, There are no numbers on the bow model or any thing, this bow is pretty old.

Thanks
Kevin

·
Registered
212 Posts
Remove the grip & look on the left side of the riser under the grip, the serial # should be there. What color are the ends of the power & yoke cables, check both ends of the cables as sometimes they have different colors on each end to identify the cables length. The power cable is the 1 closest to the string. Is 1 end of the yoke cales covered by the timing wheel? Is there a removable draw module in the cam under the power cable? Also where is the pylon plate that holds the cams mounted. Is it a large flat plate mounted at the end of the riser going all the way to the limb pockets or is it a smaller plate mounted about 5" down from the limb pocket?

I know it's alot of questions but i can piece it all together & get you the proper string length..................................................DF1

1 - 4 of 4 Posts