Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a "Monsterized" Oneida Aeroforce bow for sale.Comes with a Kwikee Kwiver,Cobra fiber optic sights,Equalizer stabalizer,Tiger tuff camo rest. It has Oneida Black eagle limbs on it so it is shorter in lenght than most Aeroforce bows.Lenght is 47"s tip to tip.This bow was built for me from one of the guys from Monster bows.It is very smooth drawing,smooth shooting , and very quiet bow.I am asking $350.00 plus shipping

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
couple more pics .And comes with all the modules to change draw length and letoff. It now is set at 27" draw length and 80% letoff.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OOPS my bad I have the bow set at 26 1/2" length not 27" draw length . Ane yes even though their are Monster bow logo on the limbs it still is a Oneida bow at heart .:wink: :) :RockOn: :shade: :smile:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt:)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt:)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone looking for a nice Oneida this is one sweet shooting bow .:wink: :RockOn: :shade: :archery:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt :wink:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bow right now is set at 55# draw weight and they can go up to 70# draw weight.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt :wink:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is a good price for a Oneida bow with everything on it already .:wink:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ttt:wink:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ttt:wink:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:mg: I forgot to mention that this bow was built with new cams,cables,string, and limbs.If your looking for a good starter bow to start hunting or just shooting this would be the bow to have.:wink:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts