Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Shade Tree Bow Technician
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look what the Postman brought me today!

Even better they definitely accent my Victory Arrows with my FOB's and Accunocks!!!

I finally made up my mind (Thanks Mindy) on a design for my new wraps. I spoke with Mindy at Onestringer for a little bit and while I was on the phone she took an idea I had and made it a reality. What GREAT service.

I wish my camera worked better to really show off the colors. Here is a pic of what she sent me prior to me ordering them.

Thanks Scott and Mindy for such an Awesome Product! I will be ordering more soon!

Dave

·
Registered
726 Posts
Dave!

I fully agree - you have found yet another fine way to spend money on the AT forums :p

I love the fast, friendly service Scott and Mindy provide with each and every wrap order I place.

Funny how a spiffy sticker can facelift otherwise boring arrow shafts eh?

·
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup! Gotta support the sight sponsors! Besides, Scott and Mindy are awesome to deal with. It amazes me how well Mindy can ask a few questions about what you like and then put something as nice as these together. Almost like mind reading, in a scary sort of way!:tongue:

·
Registered
819 Posts
onestringer

:thumbs_up to ONESTRINGER they helped out our club with some wraps to give away at are state shoot we heldlast year.

thanks. saratoga archers

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
:thumbs_up I get all my wraps from onestringer. They do a great job every time.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Great company to deal with... pretty down to earth people.

Great looking wraps and great service at a very reasonable price... hard to beat that

·
Team #12 - 2009 Winners!!
10,149 Posts
Scott and Mindy are SUPER GREAT to deal with! I get all my wraps from them, and everyone who shoots with me I get their wraps from them also!

·
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You can't go wrong with them, that's for sure! I should have my truck window decal soon! I'll post up when it shows up! Thanks for the compliments everyone!:wink:

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,175 Posts
Sweet wraps but then again, all of the ones Scott and Mindy make are sweet!

Awesome people, awesome designs, super fast shipping, hard to beat Onestringer wraps!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts