Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it in, its awsome got to get all the goody's put on it, so I can shoot the crap out of it.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Pics will be the tell, but the Invasion is one of the new line of GCA/5150 bows.
Post up and rock it.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Yep, if it is an Invasion it is a 5150 bow and a very nice rig!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will post up pics today but I have a bunch of ?'s I hope yall can help . I called Boar at 5150 but he is busy working I'm sure, he hasnt got back to me yet. My bow is kinda loud so I put leach's on the string and just put limb savers on the inboards . It has a loud pop at the shot, I have shot a bunch of oneida bows and had a few I wish I would have kept but didnt so I am gonna hang on to this one. For as much as I give for it anyway, my wife bout s**t her self. I cant find a good rest for this bow ether anyone got any good ideas. I like the limb driver but dang those things are high $. Also I am trying to shoot this bow bare fingers and no sights. but fast I hope help a guy with this ?'s please. This bow has so much adjustment on it I dont know what its all for. Mike

·
Registered
5,732 Posts
There is not much out there on Boar's Bows the only one I have seen was the one in the classifieds here. Being all his forums is members only to visit and see anything. So it is hard to know much about them. Might want to join there and see what they can help out with. Hope you can get some input on your new bow...

LFM

·
Registered
336 Posts
Mike, are you seriously from Poky? I have a few friends up there. I'll be in Beebe in a few months and have my Conspiracy then.

We're not opposed to posting info here on how to do all the adjustments to these bows, but it might be a good idea to follow LFM's advice and come over to the GCA forum for specialized help.

For now, give us some pics so we can see what cams and outers you have.

·
Registered
78 Posts
We're not opposed to posting info here on how to do all the adjustments to these bows, but it might be a good idea to follow LFM's advice and come over to the GCA forum for specialized help.

For now, give us some pics so we can see what cams and outers you have.
Well ,seeing that that most everyone from GCA is BANNED from here.:mg: It's a little to post info.:laugh: Come on over to the Dark Side, will get you straightened out.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im on GCA handle is Fishkiller been a member there for 2 or 3 years only problem is members dont post new stuff to much like we do on here.

·
Registered
336 Posts
It's true, things are a little slower, but most of the info you're looking for is there.
If you have a specific question, ask and everyone will do their best to help out.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I would ditch the String leaches and get some rubber catwiskers, you'll be suprised how much quieter they are than Leaches. Other than that, you might invest in a good $30.00 Flemish twist string, those two things will quiet the bow 25-30 %.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well couldnt get the bow to shoot the way I wanted to . So I sold it ( just kidding) I put on a loop and sight got this thing driven nails out to 60yards. Love this bow the way it loks feels and the way I can shoot it plus everybody thats looks at it wants to know what it is and how it works. Only thing I think I need on it is a longer stab so i can hold it steady better.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will post pics today I am having so cables problems no big deal i talked to Boar he is gonna fix me up I'll get the pics up today

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
got pics

Now I cant get them to load up on here someone help I forgot how lol

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Now I cant get them to load up on here someone help I forgot how lol
One of the best ways is to upload them to photobucket, then copy/paste the image link in your posts, it will give you a larger/better picture doing it this way.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
That is a beauty!! Boar knows how to make a dandy lever-bow!!

I like that you have a bunch of flu-flu arrows also, that is a whole bunch of fun shooting flying things. I think more folks should fling a few flu-flus the world would be a better place :)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Dude, Rightwing, you are an absolute lever bow junkie! no matter what site im on! and to the OP, nice bow!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts