Archery Talk Forum banner

Online 6 week league. Need 11 AT Members to play

2103 77
Seeing as the other one filled up so fast it is now going to be teams. I will be in the team 1 and will be starting the threads for the other teams. You can find all the rules and the printout target here http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=872079. After this team fills up i will start another thread.

P.S. if somone could take over and be the leader of this team that would be great.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

· Registered
1,264 Posts
I was bummed I missed out on the other one, so count me in for team 2.

· Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are the rules and such. i will post a link were you can print out a target soon.

Week 1 -20 yards 15 arrows
Week 2 -22 yards 15 arrows
Week 3 -24 yards 15 arrows
week 4 -26 yards 15 arrows
week 5 -28 yards 15 arrows
week 6 -30 yards 15 arrows

If you cut a line the higher score counts.

15 Arrows per round - X's are for tie breakers but need to be counted - I attached a drawing of scoring examples.

When you send me your score send it in this format - (133 - 4X's)

Rules:
1. You can shoot anywhere you want- inside or outside.
2. You can shoot any bow or setup you want. It just don't matter.
3. Must shoot 15 arrows in a row from start to finish - Once you say I started in your head your score counts.
4. Keep it fun and friendly. Friendly ribbing is ok but we will need to keep it nice as this will be posted.
5. I use you AT handle on the score card

Thats about it for rules. --

Prizes:
None -

· Registered
197 Posts
i dont think so...thats the problem...i am in Chicago and there is basically 1 outdoor range right by the lake...i won't be able to get outside and commit to something like this until like mid april

· Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The way it works is that this next wednesday the 18th is when week one scores are due by. and then every folowing week after that.. You will send the scores to me in a PM and then on every wednesday i will post them.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.