Archery Talk Forum banner

online archery store

2458 Views 32 Replies 32 Participants Last post by  utfireman
good online archery site to buy new stuff. what do you like? i want one i can trust
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
1,361 Posts
Ive had good luck with both eders.com and eagle archery both. Whats nice about eders is they have a listing of quantity in stock and wont sell if they don't have. Eders also has a club you can join for $15 a year and get some pretty good discounts on all their items. Think I saved almost $50 on a large order for arrows and a Sure-Loc sight and other stuff. More than paid for the membership.

· Registered
12,613 Posts
Very hard to beat Lancaster Archery Supply. I also had good luck recently with Gypsy Queen Archery & Outdoors on eBay.

· Registered
64 Posts
On line archery shop

I vote for Jerry at South Shore Archery. Great guy to deal with and very knowledgeable if you have questions.

· Registered
10,965 Posts

· Registered
525 Posts
Archery Pro Staff

www.archeryprostaff.com archery pro staff i guarantee you will have no problems and if there is he will fix it!

· Registered
375 Posts
Keystone Country Store some of the best customer service and honest too. A few times I have called them and asked questions for comparisions bewteen two products, one being a product they don't sell and regardless I have been given the most honest opinions knowing they'd possibly loose a sale. What I also like is they have people that know their products and play around with stuff so they actually know what they are talking about.

· Registered
41 Posts
I just purchsed some new arrows from Eagle Archery Supply. He actually called me yesterday on the phone to tell me that they were on backorder until next week and really seemed like he wanted to do something for me if I needed these thing right away.

I have done a lot of on-line purchases and have never actually recieved a phone call from anyone. That impressed me.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.