Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have AAE pro blade and bodoodle pro lite II. I don't have a preference really. I don't think the AAE is any better than the bodoodle or bodoodle any better than AAE. It just came down to what I felt like I wanted at the time. I say shoot what works for you no matter what it is. I had a kid shooting in my group at the ASA classic that used scotch tape for his yardage tape and wrote marks with a pen. It looked nice and worked. He was a nice kid. Hope I get to shoot with with him again next year too.

A wise man, a "repair man", once told me that old stuff don't just quit working because it got old. Shoot em up!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I'm also a big fan of the AAE Pro Blade. It's rock solid, incredibly simple with a very, very positive micro adjust. Built like a tank and incredibly tunable. No complaints.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
I like my Hamskea limb driven. Most of the guys I shoot with prefer lizard tongues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
NC ASA Director
36,016 Posts
I've shot the Bodoodle Pro Lite II's for the last 10 years or more. Not one rest failure, and I don't have to worry about keeping my arrow on the rest or the blade getting bent, broke, and sticking into my hand.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hamskea Hybrid Target Pro Microtune. No complaints here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts