Archery Talk Forum banner

Opening day for KS hunters, how'd ya do?

946 Views 11 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  hntnksn
Just like the title says, today is the opener for KS muzzle/archery. How did everybody do? Post them pic's. I won't be able to go out till Thursday :cry:
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
3,409 Posts
Works SUCKS!!! going out fri night and all weekend

Why in the heck did they start the season on a MONDAY :confused::confused:

· Registered
497 Posts
I can't get out until Saturday, but you can bet that i'll be in the stand all day when that day comes. :darkbeer: Normally I would have been a little upset that I didn't make it out on opening day but it was windy and warm so it actually didn't hurt my feelings any to bad.

· Registered
334 Posts
went out in the morning didn't see a thing, but the evening was a little more productive, two bucks snuck in from behind the stand one real nice 8 and a small 8. They came around and I was at full draw but didn't feel comfortable with the shot (strong quartering away at 40yds.) oh well, they had no idea i was there, so they will be back. Probably going out again this evening.

· Registered
5,776 Posts
well i have BigPapa down here hunting.

mon. morn. i saw 3 bucks no shots

mon. eve. i had 2 120" 8 pts at 15 yds. using a decoy. but passed on them along with several does.

tues. morn. saw 2 does no shots

tues. eve. saw 6 does and a bobcat that spooked them............:mad:

headed back out in a bit...........:darkbeer:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.