Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good grief, Friday seems like it's a year away! Calling for 60 for the low which means a great morning hunt here in MD. Been a long summer.

;)

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Our season starts the same day here in MN. But I dont know if im going to be able to hunt opening morning. It is my 21st Bday on friday.
matt

·
Registered
403 Posts
Mine starts Fri as well. we have temps in the 40s right now but is going up to the 70s for the wkd. it figures

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
All you guys with these earlier season suck.
I still have to wait 2 more weeks.:cry:

Oh well, good luck to you all anyway.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm 50 and started hunting in jr high years. Still get excited about the opener!!! Don't lose the excitement.... My heart pounds when I draw back on that first deer, whether it's a yearling or an 8 point. AHHHH, That first one of the year is what it's all about. And they're so calm and relaxed on the first day...nothin like it! Good luck and hunt safe.

:wink:

·
When's bow season start?
8,912 Posts
I'm with ya, Dave! Just saw a nice buck last night while scouting, too!

Lessee......new season, new bow, new arrows.......old friends......its gonna be a great year!

hoyt bowhunting said:
Our season starts the same day here in MN. But I dont know if im going to be able to hunt opening morning. It is my 21st Bday on friday.
matt
Happy B-Day! Mine is Saturday! I'll trade your 21 for my 46! :wink:

Nah, I take that back! You gotta lot of heartaches to put with that I already "bypassed!" :rofl:

Besides, my wife and my best friend paid for a resident goose hunt for me on Saturday! :wink:

·
Don't Blink!
3,140 Posts
Upperco Dave said:
...Still get excited about the opener!!! Don't lose the excitement.... My heart pounds when I draw back on that first deer, whether it's a yearling or an 8 point. AHHHH, That first one of the year is what it's all about. And they're so calm and relaxed on the first day...nothin like it! Good luck and hunt safe.

:wink:
Couldn't have said it any better:thumb: Just like Christmas Eve :drool: ...no sleep! Good Luck Friday morning to all that open.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm Pumped!

Upperco Dave - I also live/hunt here in MD and can't wait either. I start shooting in early June each year and have already lost sleep thinking about bowhunting this season. Good luck to you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts