Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so I have a few questions and would appreciate some feedback

So my experience with bows are mainly with Hoyt traditional my first bow was a Hoyt Buffalo and man was that an amazing bow and was very fast compared to other bows when at the range my 55# shirt limbs would get 190-194 FPS on average with my 29” draw had that bow since 2013 it was my everything bow because it just did everything very well 3D/Target/hunting etc sold it last year because of my first born felt bad it just sat in the closet due to lack of time to shoot anyways I now have time to shoot again and I’m really kicking myself for selling it cause I didn’t need the money learning experience to not sell your **** lol.... well iv seen a few widows and I think they are the best looking bows I have ever laid eyes on especially the greybark or the desert camo just beautiful bows and love the design of the PSA PMA risers I think I would prefer the PMA because I liked how heavy the buffalo was and I’m used to a 19 inch riser so the PMA 18” riser with long sight window might feel more familiar but iv heard that the PSA is the preferred hunting rig and with the smaller riser it has a longer working limb producing a faster arrow I like taking pretty long 3D shots and I plan to start doing a lot more hunting I know the widows aren’t speed demons but I like the idea of having something custom made for me and something that will keep it’s value what kind of speed could I expect from a 55# and are they good bows are they worth the money I really considering either a black widow or the new Hoyt satori let me know your experiences and if you have shot both what do you think

1 - 1 of 1 Posts