Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I've been looking at getting a new recurve riser and have recently discovered the Bernardini Nilo 23". It looks like a pretty good riser and i was just wondering if anyone knew how the limb adjustments were or how the riser feels in general. Any info on this riser would be helpful!!

Thanks

Cait

·
Registered
497 Posts
My husband and I both currently shoot the Nilo "Luxor" as barebow shooters. This bow was primarily designed for barebow shooters. Previously we shot the Spigarelli VBS 2001. The Luxor is definately a quality bow and is much lighter. It has weights that you can configure any way you want that are built into the riser. The limb adjustment is extremely easy. It comes with a wrench that simply clicks as you adjust. The grip is made to fit seamlessly into the riser. It is a great riser and we have seen significant increases in our scores since we've been shooting this riser. I don't believe the Nilo 23 comes with the auto click limb adjustment. We also purchased the Bernardini "Aladdin" riser which is made to accomodate sighted shooters. The sight mount can adjust up or down within a slot built into the riser. The bow comes with a really neat built in adjustable magnetic rest. In addition there are markings machined right into the riser that allow you to align your string. The grip on this bow is also made to fit seamlessly into the riser. We have not had to alter the grip at all to shoot this bow. We highly recommend these bows when compared to our previous American and other Europeon bows. It only took us two weeks to receive our bows coming from Italy. We still have not received an American bow that we ordered in March of this year and still have not seen. You can't go wrong with Bernardini and you will have a bow to shoot in no time at all. If you need a dealer let us know. I will provide you with the info.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts