Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the HSS line or the Muddy Outdoor. For those who have used both, which do you like better? Of the HSS line is the PRO that much better than the economical Treestalker? Or other recommended brands?Thanks

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
HSS seem to be one of the best watch the sizes though and try one before you buy them
i bought 3 differant sizes and none fit

·
Registered
37 Posts
like the hss but if you any shag bark hickory always seems to snag on tree and make a little noise (no matter how well you clean off the bark). Other than that love it.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:darkbeer:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
I was looking at both also. I went with the Muddy harness. IMO its the best out there right now. Very light and comfortable.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have the hss pro and love it. Only thing is when I walk the clips on the leg straps cling together. So I added alittle tape on it to fix it. They have a new pro out this year that fixed it. Also they got rid of the velcro. I wish I had the new one.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Hss pro

I really like mine, no complaints here....As far as the size, I bought a size bigger to put over my hunting coats and it fits fine,if I dress lighter you can make strap adjustments easily.

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
I have an orignal HSS ( Hunter Orange Inside ) and the Pro HSS , I use the Pro series more ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts