Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
I'd have both

I agree. In the event that someone did not have the net or simply does not like to use it a phone numbr would be a blessing for them.

All in all though it looks good :wink:

·
aka "5 Spot"
9,756 Posts
Think about it - these are window stickers. Very few people are connected to the internet while driving down the road; however, a very high percentage now have cell phones. :wink:

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In order for someone behind me to read the phone # or the web address, the decal would have to be 15" wide or better. I doubt most customers want a 15" decal on the back of the car.

I don't intend for people to read these going down the highway and then call from the car to see if I have 100 grain Muzzys in stock. :wink:

·
aka "5 Spot"
9,756 Posts
In order for someone behind me to read the phone # or the web address, the decal would have to be 15" wide or better. I doubt most customers want a 15" decal on the back of the car.

I don't intend for people to read these going down the highway and then call from the car to see if I have 100 grain Muzzys in stock. :wink:
Maybe not, but there's been may times when I passed or was passed by a vehicle on the interstate and entered an "interesting" phone number in my cell phone for later reference.

And, two, if it's not large enough to read going down the road then about the only other location you can hope for it to be seen would be when the car is parked. I'd go with both.

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe not, but there's been may times when I passed or was passed by a vehicle on the interstate and entered an "interesting" phone number in my cell phone for later reference.

And, two, if it's not large enough to read going down the road then about the only other location you can hope for it to be seen would be when the car is parked. I'd go with both.
Point taken.

The decals need to stay 8" wide or narrower I think. I thought about losing the logos, but "God's Country Outdoors" really doesn't tell anybody what the shop is. Maybe I need a phrase under that to say what it is and lose the logos.

·
aka "5 Spot"
9,756 Posts
Point taken.

The decals need to stay 8" wide or narrower I think. I thought about losing the logos, but "God's Country Outdoors" really doesn't tell anybody what the shop is. Maybe I need a phrase under that to say what it is and lose the logos.
Now I like that idea every better. Drop the logos, use that space for something simple that tells what your shop is, add a phone number, "and", it the sticker doesn't get to "busy" your city/state would be nice as well.

·
Bowhemian
8,300 Posts
That's a good-looking decal. But I believe the most useful advertising effect of a decal occurs not while driving but while parked.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts