Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a new, in the box, Opti-Logic 400 XTA (AA) Tilt Compensated Range Finder with InSight. Opti-Logic is the first rangefinder to give you both straight line distance to a target and tilt compensated distance for shooters; taking into account the uphill or downhill angle of the shot. This instrument measures distance in yards, meters, and feet with an accuracy of plus or minus 1 yd. up to a distance of 400 yd,.and a resolution of plus or minus 1 ft./.5 yd./.1 m. The InSight feature means that you can read the distance in the viewfinder without taking the instrument away from your eye. Opti-Logic features red-dot targeting that assures you are ranging the chosen target and not an intermediate object. This is enhanced by the narrow beam configuration. It has a mode to correct for decreased light transmission in the rain, and it comes with a ballistic cloth carrying case.

With this (AA) model you get a third mode that also calculates the ballistic distance for archers. This instrument will calculate the correct "cut" for any uphill or downhill shot and display the appropriate distance to use in the viewfinder. Please see my attached diagram showing Opti-Logic's three modes of operation. The ballistic formula that Opti-Logic uses produces shot distances that agree with Archers Advantage software 98% of the time.

This item has an MSRP of $299.95; I am asking $230.

Attachments

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still Available

Actually, I have 2 to sell. I was an Opti-Logic Rep. and I have 2 400 XTA's left.

If you're wondering why I'm not representing the company any more, I'm shooting less archery and I'm spending more time coaching youngsters in Trap and Sporting Clays.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

ttt

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

ttt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts