Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Just orderedan 03 Scepter 3 at my local shop yesterday! Elite limbs, fury cams, platinum riser 55-70#. Spots and 3D here I come! I seriously can't wait for this bow to get here! I can finally see what the buzz is all about. See ya later solo cams! hehehe A kid that shoots for my local shop has this bow in Fury X cams and shot it great right away. Hopefully I can do the same. Later dudes!:) :cool: :D

·
EPLC Stabilization 4-Sale
9,429 Posts
You've made a good choice... :)

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Cath, I saw your post over on the ASA forum and I have to say I was impressed by the responses given there.
I truly believe you will love every minute of shooting a Scepter w/ X cams.
I though about straying from Martin on my last bow purchase but I cant seem to tear my self away from those Xcams! Strings will last forever, no cam lean, quick and easy timing and draw length adjustments in the field with your bare hands - whats not to like!!!:) :) :)

Sean

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
martin

I ordered a couger 111 the other day in fade blue with xrg limbs and fury cams can't wait to get it I hope the fury cams shoot just as good.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys! I can't wait the 3-4 weeks till it gets here! I ordered the regular Fury's not the X. I don't know about all that string for now. Maybe on my '04 I'll get the X cams. hehehe.;) I can't wait to see what the buzz is about on these bows!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
hoythead said:
Jay,

The Fury-X can be adjusted that way because each cam is supported by two cables, not one.
Thanks Hoythead, I was actually jesting a bit. My bud has 3 Sceptors (2 II's and a III) I really like the bow. I was poking fun at the fact he said you could adjust the Draw length and timing in the field. It kind of sounded like draw length and timing adjustments were required on a regular basis. My humour is lost here...lol :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts