Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Elite XLR in Snow Camo today!! and i ordered a spring steel rest... i ended up paying $888.07!!! i have no $ left now :cry: i will get pics in about 6 weeks when it comes in. SO FREAKIN' PUMPED!!!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahah yep im gunna....

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Hey Dylan, you and I are gonna have bows kinda similar. Just mine is faster, more forgiving, and has a smoother draw :wink: Just messing with you man, congrats!! Can't wait to see the pics
HEY HEY HEY.... Athens is a wannabe Elite. only because Elite has been around for longer haha. but yeah about 6 weeks till it comes in. haha that bow is very forgiving haa

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
HEY HEY HEY.... Athens is a wannabe Elite. only because Elite has been around for longer haha. but yeah about 6 weeks till it comes in. haha that bow is very forgiving haa
And isn't Elite just a wana be Bowtech? :wink:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
yall are all wrong, they are all wanna be HOYTs... just messing with ya, hope you like the bow and we want pics when it gets in
Hey Jacob, you're from Minnesota not Mississippi. Calm down the "yall" :darkbeer:

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Now for the wait, hang in there, I was dying when I had to wait sooooooooo long for my Z7 to be in, but it's well worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
P#NW045
12,774 Posts
Yeah the wait sucks, but you have a bow to shoot so it shouldn't be too bad.

Kevin,
I may be from north of the mason-dixie line, um where was I going with this?.... I forget, but all that matters is that we shoot what we like or should like, in this case hoyt

Nah, doesn't matter to me what you shoot

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
I thought about changing my AT name to Z7 kid but then I would have to get used to it along with everybody else, so I decided to just keep with the AT name I have since I have been on here a while and it would take some time getting used to.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.