Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wondering if there is any Original Diamond Bow Dealers here that might be able to help me out. I need a module to change the draw lenth on an 03 Diamond Machete but Im not sure what number module that would be. I want to change a 28 in draw to about a 27 in. Also will any of the modules on any of the other older models, like the Widowmaker and the Gladiator work on The Machete. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
7,056 Posts
Call Diamond Archery at (Toll free) 877-269-2776 Ask for a tech rep. He will gladly help you with all your questions. ;)

·
Registered
193 Posts
S & D archery

actually I've been in contact with Diamond regarding old Diamond stuff and they said there's a guy in Illinois who is handling the old stuff; S & D Archery - 618-599-1204.

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
You need a STH 4 module for 27" draw on the machete. All of the Diamond line used the same modules, so yes, a Gladiator or Widowmaker module would work as long as it was the size you need.

John

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to all for the help, and thanks for letting me know what I needed. 1Bow-Man I sent you a PM.
Thanks James

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
I've also got some old Diamond mods kicking around, and probably a STH4 if I dig deep enough. If you cannot locate one give me a shout.

·
Registered
167 Posts
i know, i know, holy mother of old threads.... but any of you original diamond guys got a couple of the ST6 mods collecting dust?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts