Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Those pics are great some of the best I have seen from WWII.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Thanks for posting this, some of the best photos I have seen.

·
Registered
10,204 Posts
These people knew what life, freedom, and patriotism really were. Wish our country could get back to the appreciation of all these things again.

My hat goes off to all veterans of our country. THANK YOU!!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Great link....these pictures are incredible. Everyone should take a few minutes to look through all these pictures and remember what are troops endured.

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
amazing pic's ...makes ya really think

·
Registered
7,792 Posts
These people knew what life, freedom, and patriotism really were. Wish our country could get back to the appreciation of all these things again.

My hat goes off to all veterans of our country. THANK YOU!!!
Well said. Thanks for posting these pics.

·
preparation>opportunity
3,065 Posts
wow... my grandfather was in the Navy and just outside pearl harbor when it was bombed. Makes me realize the things he has seen. I've also been watching the HBO special "the Pacific" really brings those photos to life.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Does make one think.

·
Registered
7,792 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
495 Posts
Nothing off topic about these pics. It's because of the sacrifices of men like these that we are all able to enjoy the freedoms (like hunting) that we have today. Hats off to them, and those currently serving, who ensure we continue to be free.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Great pictures and thanks for sharing, I'm a very very proud grandson of a World War II Vet!!! also on a side note did you guys read some of jack***** comments the people made at the end of the pictures!!!!! Idiots!

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,113 Posts
Simply amazing pictures. Makes you really think of the bigger issues in life and things that created our past. God Bless our veterans and God Bless those surviving us now.

Its your determination and will that allow us to have freedoms such as this site and the ability to hunt and shoot our bows. God Bless all of you!

Thanks for sharing those pictures.

·
Registered
24,837 Posts
great pics.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts