Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently sold my bow. I had the covered the riser shelf with mole hair to keep it quiet in case my arrow fell of the rest. What have other people used to cover your riser shelfs? Any sort of Rubber material with self adhesive that doesn't collect burs?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice...thats another good option. Any other ideas out there? Post pictures if you have them as well so we can see how they look.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I like the velcro idea, I keep waiting for Limbsaver to come out with thin sheets of navcom rubber for the shelf. 1/16" would be just fine.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
You could tape it off and spry it with "Plasti-dip" or go to the hobbie shop and buy a 8"X8" neoprene square. Cut out your size and shape. Spray some 3m adhesive to the back of it and stick it on.

·
Registered
47,473 Posts
Yu can buy neoprene/rubber foam with a sticky backing at WalMart. It's in the crafts section and comes in a bunch of colors. You can get the same material in black actually sold for archery applications, but it's cheaper at WalMart. It works better than anything else I've found.

I just can't believe more guys here don't already use it. It's awesome stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts