Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious.......Thinking about a single cam bow next year and was wondering what single cam bow (other than Mathews) takes the cake? There are companys that make single cams that I have never shot....PSE, Martin, APA?

Opinions wanted:wink:

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Diamond Marquis.I can't believe they discontinued that bow.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Martin Moab or PSE Bowmadness, either of which I prefer to any mathews, released in the last few years.

·
Registered
11,747 Posts
Diamond Black Ice...and the now deceased Diamond Marquis...a moment of silence please.:cry::cry:

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Diamond Marquis.I can't believe they discontinued that bow.
Yep its the bow Mathews would be proud to claim except this one has a great grip.:darkbeer:

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
bear truth2 or attack

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
if you can find one. an elite aigil. one of the best overlooked single cams ever made imho.:)

·
Registered
24,903 Posts
martins

they make one sweet one cam bow. the m pro is great. smooth like a mathews at half the cost

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
My grandpa got a Bear Instinct a couple years back. We both really liked it, still has it as a backup bow. I wouldn't hesitate to shoot a Bear. Martin are great bows as well!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Parker definately in the top

Parker is definately in the top 3 for single cams in my opinion. My top 3 would be Parker, Diamond, and I hate to say it but Mathews. Specifically I really like the Parker Blackhawk, Pioneer, and Raptor.

·
Registered
23,628 Posts
PSE Bow Madness XL!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Bear Attack ... nothing is coming close this year.

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
Was a Ross Archery fanatic back when it was a functional Company. :zip:
I always like the Bowtech single cams too......Mighty Mite, Blackhawk, ect.
The Diamond line now days are very nice nowdays but, I am gonna get a Bear Attack this year; think it will be a swell rig. :wink:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Any Quest Great Bows!

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
martin has a great line up of single cam bows, and just recently added a single cam to the alien x line,,, that bow is awesome smooth as a dual cam i cant begin to imagine how smooth it is as a single, and dont forget the pearson z32 and z34 amoung the best ever made very very smooth, and quests bows deserve a look too

1 - 20 of 59 Posts