Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas, don't forget Ottawa Archers is hosting their annual spring tournamant this Sunday out at out range near Richmond..same place as usual. For directions, check the website- www.ottawa-archers.com.

We just created 3 new longer lanes for all you compound shooters, and we've got new targets and a tree stand too!
I just made two big pots of chili last night for Sunday, and we'll also have the usual BBQ hamburgers & dogs etc.
Turbo pig will also be running. The weather is supposed to be great this weekend (for once!!) so come on out and have a great day with us!
Hope to see you all there!

Cheryl

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi was this shoot held on the 6th or was it cancelled till the 15th. I drove to Ottowa saturday night and was told that it had been changed,so I drove back home and went to the dwight shoot on sunday ??????????

·
Registered
358 Posts
G'day Bearshootertwo,

The shoot was held on Sunday May 6th as planned. Wonder who told you differently...... I could not make it but was told Sunday night there were some challenging shots.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i am sorry i missed it ,after putting the effort into getting there,i will be looking into where this person got his information,thanks for the info... ross

1 - 8 of 8 Posts