Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

I used to be a member of the Rockland Field Archers (circa... OMG I'm old).

I remember the land was sold to developers and the club moved slightly westward; are they still active with a 3D range and tournaments?

Also wondering if they're crossbow friendly like they were back in the day.

Thanks all. :)

-CJ

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
yes yes and yes... there is a tourney sept 13 in Ottawa and Louis McPherson who is president will be there if I can find a contact address I will post it here for you ...

·
Registered
1 Posts
yes yes and yes... there is a tourney sept 13 in Ottawa and Louis McPherson who is president will be there if I can find a contact address I will post it here for you ...
Rockland Field Archers president is Chris Tillsley and the Secretary is Louise Macpherson. You can contact Louise at 613.720.5071

·
Registered
369 Posts
I'm thinking off attending that tournament. In a nutshell, how is the course at the Ottawa club? I typically think of that area as being quite flat: are there a variety of shots or mostly level ones?

·
Registered
369 Posts
@ classichunter: thanks for the info. Definitely planning to go, and the forecast is looking really good for Sunday.

·
3-D,Target, Field
242 Posts
I was suppose to be there, but i did not have my new Elite-Victory from From Pecission archery. Some equipement was back order.

·
3-D,Target, Field
242 Posts
Yes i know, but i live neer Montreal and we have one more tourney in our area sanctioned for Pro-3D. if i had the new bow 2 week ago i wood go to Ottawa. My sister live at Gatineau and i was suppose to visit her at the same time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts