Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone please give me the specs on a Mathews outback. I am putting strings on for a customer and the outback isn't on Mathews current list of bows. If someone would PM the specs to me I would appreciate it as I don't know if I will be back on here to catch any replies. Thanks in advance.

G

·
All you have to do is a google search for mathews outback would tell yah or even on here:shade:

Here yah go:

Specifications
IBO Rating (FPS) (approx.) 308
AMO Rating
(FPS) (approx.) 236
Cam(s) Straightline OTHP Cam
Draw Weight 40, 50, 60, 70 lbs.
Draw Length 26-30 in. Half Sizes 26.5 - 29.5 in.
Axle to Axle Length
(approx) 31 1/2 in.
Brace Height
(approx.) 7 5/8 in.
Riser Length 23 1/2 in.
Physical Weight
(approx.) 4.3 lbs.
Letoff (%) 80%, 65%
String/Cable Length String 90 3/8" Cable 33 3/4

9,038 Posts
Specs

The specs are on the website. You have to fish around and find the outdated/discontinued models and go from there. I believe I am correct on this. I owned one and the IBO should be about 307/308. Draw length will be adjustable for only a half an inch. It was 31 1/2 ATA. Hope this helps. :shade:

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Go to the website go to the forums technical FAQ's and then go to exact ATA and BH you will find the specs for all the Mathews bows. The specs listed above sound correct.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies, I am pretty computer illiterate so it was easiest to just ask on here. I thought the specs might be under the faqs section. The bow as is is about 10 lbs. light with the ata almost an inch long. The strings I use are very precise so the specs will probably be very close once I get them on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts