Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Club wants to add some more practice targets.

Right now we have Morrells Outdoor range bag type targets. we dont want foam that litters up the range.
No blocks
No yellow Jackets

Does anyone make or offer a larger size target that will withstand outdoor 24/7 year around use.?
Thank you very much.

TAG

·
Registered
357 Posts
Our Club also uses the Morrell bags with pretty good results. I think we are going to try a couple of the large blob targets soon. I shot at the NAFAC down in Homestead last year and that is what they use on their field archery range and they seem to hold up very well. Have a great day

·
Registered
774 Posts
Check out American Excelsior Targets. They make a wood fiber banded target. They will withstand a ton of abuse. Most of our local clubs use them on the outdoor ranges. The only thing I have noticed.....if they get soaked with water and the temps drop below freezing, kinda tough on arrows!!

·
Registered
876 Posts
fiber board

we have used this material indoors and outdoors for years. the weather does not affect it much. we do not cover the target butts. the top 1 or 2 pieces
get wet and we replace them every 4 or 5 years. best target i have seen.
the one negative is you will have to use some sort of lube on your carbon arrows.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts