Archery Talk Forum banner

Outdoor Shows/Events in your area

550 Views 5 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Aspirin Buster
I will soon celebrate my 44th birthday... which marks my 40th year in archery and my 26th year on stage as the "Aspirinbuster". At last count I've traveled to more than 40 states, performed in 32 of those states, and been to countless sports shows, deer classics, and boat and camper shows. In my off season I also make appearances at Church outdoor events, etc.

If you have an event in your area that I have not performed at and you are interested in seeing my show, send me a message with the name of the event to my email. I'll see if we can contact the venue and get an appearance booked for a future date.

I'm working on a highlights column from the past 40 years in archery, and I guess I'll go on being the "youngest old timer" in the sport of archery! Thanks for reading.

Also, if your Church has an outdoor event, these get special prices.

THANKS!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4,562 Posts
I know there's an event coming up this weekend in Chattanooga, TN. The Southern Trophy Hunter's Big Buck Expo or something like that. Would love to see your show in person sometime, keep up the good work and the straight shootin' Frank.

· Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's Jay Everett's "Southern Trophy Hunters" show and I believe this is the first year for the Chattanooga show. I have done shows for Jay and he is a great show promoter and puts on good shows. I have done his Lakeland, Jacksonville, Greensboro and Mobile shows. I don't think he does the Jacksonville or Mobile shows anymore. Please support his shows, he is a good guy. I won't be there but hope to do his shows again in the future.

Frank

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.