Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Owner WR Custom Bowstring
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to wish our guys and girls good luck at the 42 World Championship's this week in NY. Go USA!!!
Terry

·
Registered
285 Posts
I know everyone on the Canadian Team, so I'll have to say

LET'S GO CANADA!!!!:cool:

·
Archery Coach
23,319 Posts
Best of luck to everyone and may the most talented and hardest working archers win (rather than the somewhat luck infested results that the OR round has caused over the years-you can shoot the second or third highest score in the field and lose).

I would love to see Butch win the world title given all the years of dedication and excellence he has demonstrated. Vic hasn't had his best year so far but maybe the crowds can lift him to the glory he obtained in Sydney. I would love to see team Wilde along with Dave win the team title because they are the best. Same with our ladies. If an American can't win the recurve, I would like to see Michele Frangilli win the one world title he doesn't have. I don't have as high hopes for our women recurve archers but Jen Nichols shot great at Indoor worlds so maybe that confidence along with the USA crowds will help her along

·
Registered
259 Posts
All AT members!!

Hey Canada!!,

Since the whole USA team are "AT"
members,,,, GO "AT" Wherever the winner is from May the best "AT" member win!!

ARCHERY IS FUN, SO GETTEM "AT"!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Actually some of the "AT" members are on the Canadian Team.

But good luck to everyone and have fun.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Go get em!!!

If they are from the US, Canada, Sweden, or from some desert place, Appi doesn't care along as they belong to "AT"!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: ;)

GO GET EM!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts