Archery Talk Forum banner

Outstanding Customer Service Story!!!

641 3
I have to give a big thumbs up :thumbs_up to some outstanding companies. First, Schmidty's Specialty Strings...I recently bought a new string and cable from Anthony at SSStrings. I had been shooting the strings for about a week when I had a big oops. Apparently, I had gotten some kind of debris in the cam track on my drenalin causing the string to come out of the track just at the brake over point of the draw cycle. The string took a chunk out of my cam and cut the serving and string. The cable serving was also damaged. I called Anthony, and his response was, "No problem, get me your sticker number, and I will get a new set sent out to you." That is the type of service that not only gains customers, but keeps them coming back. A big thanks to Anthony. You have earned a lifetime customer. When I buy my next new bow (waiting to see the new Mathews :cool:), it will definitely be wearing your strings.

The second round of applause goes to Mathews. This was not in any way a product defect. I called my dealer and told them what happened. They ordered the cam, and Mathews had it to them in 4 days. I took the bow in, had the new cam installed, and the bow set back to specs. Total cost = $0.00 Mathews covered everything under warranty. Outstanding customer service! Thank you to Mathews and my dealer Mega Sports. :clap:
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
630 Posts
That is WONDERFUL!
Always good to hear these stories! =D

Anthony and Mathews are top notch when it comes to customer service!

again its always nice to hear these wonderful stories! -sometimes we hear more mad/upset stories than we do the good ones! =D

· Registered
7,785 Posts
Awsome Service for SSS Strings. Started to use them this yr myself Anthony is Top Notch. I will use his strings for yrs to come!:thumb:

· Registered
2,051 Posts
Glad we could help

Glad to have earned you as a customer!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.