Archery Talk Forum banner

overreaction on my part?

56 Views 6 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  sj_lutz
In the light of day, I'm not so sure that this warranted a full fledged infraction.

Thoughts???

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=878493
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
25,967 Posts

· Registered
25,967 Posts
Keep in mind though that I'm not one to issue infractions to quickly. I have been editing the post with an explaination and I usually get an apology PM from the poster. Has worked really well for me so far. Guess I'm just to easy. :embara: :D :D

· Registered
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I gotta agree with ya.

I did delete the post, and I think I'll just leave it deleted. I'll PM two and ask him recind the infraction.

· Registered
25,967 Posts
I gotta agree with ya.

I did delete the post, and I think I'll just leave it deleted. I'll PM two and ask him recind the infraction.
Sounds like a plan. :nod:

· Premium Member
18,029 Posts
Ya'll do realize that the comment was directed at an alter residing in WW? :wink:

· Registered
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya'll do realize that the comment was directed at an alter residing in WW? :wink:
Yeah, was part and parcel of what got me thinking I overreacted. I doubt I woulda infracted that post originally if it were directed say at warb or seth or posco.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.