Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
91,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we take a look at this entry level offering from Carbon Express...this bow offers plenty of power and speed to get the job done. We are running some specials so feel free to contact us by pm or email [email protected] or call 336.564.2400. We will be glad to answer any question you have.

·
Banned
24,135 Posts
Check that trigger guard out. It's large enough to stick a 2x4 through it.....and square to boot:confused: Bean, they are arrows:) and sticking your hand halfway up the shaft to load an arrow is dangerous. The bow is fairly narrow which is good.

·
Huntoholic
10,843 Posts
He's not the only one I have seen put their hands in harms way loading a crossbow. I think more stick there fingers where they can be amputated loading a crossbow than don't! I would suggest to everyone who loads any crossbow with their hands below the BH of their bows, If a trigger was going to fail, wouldn't it most likely happen when the anti-dryfire is being activated???? I am not trying to nit pick, but to me this is an extreme violation of bow safety, so coming from someone claiming to be a professional,,,, this is not good. I will reserve my thoughts on Carbon Express,,, as well as their bow.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Dear Moon,

How did you find loading the Intercept with that long scope rail which extends to the front of the bow? Was it a little awkward loading an arrow?
How was the weight/balance? I rather liked the look of it at one point recently and would appreciate your feedback.

Regards,

Tony
UK

·
Banned
24,135 Posts
It's way up there:) Tony, I kept the bow for a couple weeks. Heavy, awkward looking from front to rear but nice build quality. Yep, loading an arrow was also awkward. It wasn't my idea of a hunting crossbow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts