Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
At least it sounds like a much better cause than the International Star Registry." I also could have the chance to visit my plot of land some day, although GPS needs to get much more accurate to make sure you are on your own plot. Wonder if there are building restrictions, & CCR's? Are power, water and sewer available?

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steve N said:
At least it sounds like a much better cause than the International Star Registry." I also could have the chance to visit my plot of land some day, although GPS needs to get much more accurate to make sure you are on your own plot. Wonder if there are building restrictions, & CCR's? Are power, water and sewer available?

Very true Steve. It would be hard to visit the star you owned. However the price per acre has to be better for a star. I'm betting you couldn't buy a 6 square foot piece of land in the Sherwood Forest with a nice big fat Oak tree on it and sell the tree to a sawmill to pay for the land. Someone would probably get their panties in a wad over that.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
also...if 2640 members pitched in $15 bucks each....we could buy enough for a 10 lane 20 yard shooting range

·
Registered
155 Posts
At least it sounds like a much better cause than the International Star Registry."
:D *Says in Larry The Cable Guy Voice "Now that's funny right there"

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Which is more likely to improve upon your lousy love life though????

"Look baby, I bought you a star and named it after you. Let's go up on the roof with a blanket and see if we can find it......"

or

"Look baby, I bought you a foot of forest in England. See here is a pamphlet about the kind of leaves and pill bugs we could see if we traveled there to look at it. Just think, Robin Hood or Little John might have squatted on our foot of land. Neat huh???"

:darkbeer: :darkbeer: :darkbeer: :darkbeer:

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
My son does live in Sherwood Forest

My son and i live at a small 400 acre lake sight here in Indiana. It has a lot of Indian names for streets and so on. It has one area called Sherwood Forest. He does have deer that he has seen walking through his back yard. We have set up a small range in his back yard and can shoot out to 60 yds. Can go to 80yds if neighbor will let us.:angel: :shade: AC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts