Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1319 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have just started OzCrest Custom Wraps and we do custom arrow wraps. They come sized to fit any shaft and come in a variety of beautiful patterns and colours. You can have your names, club etc and exclusive designs are available. These are a new product unlike any other wraps on the market. The prints cannot react with glue or scratch or rubb off. Shot after shot they will stand up to the worst punishment and have been tested in the most extreme situations. Try some, we guarantee you'll be satisfied, or your money back.
you can view our line of products and prices at http://www.bowhunter.com.au/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=479 orders should be sent to [email protected]
international shipping is $3.00AU.

Our website www.ozcrest.com is still under construction and is almost done.
These are some of my personal hunting arrows. I'll post more pics soon.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks AWU :D

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Its good to see other people doing this. It make good for competition. Just do yourself a favor and dont undercharge because you will not make any money and just cause yourself stress and headaches:confused: :mad: . Just some friendly advice. I dont like to see people fail for a simple reason like this. Good luck
If I can answer any questions you have feel free to contact me when you need.

·
Shootingairborne
10,575 Posts
Lookin' Awesome!

NICE WRAPS!:wink:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Our website, www.ozcrest.com now has our patterns displayed. To order send an email to [email protected] with the pattern number, arrow specs, and mailing address.

Cheers.

·
Registered
75 Posts
ozhuntsman said:
Our website, www.ozcrest.com now has our patterns displayed. To order send an email to [email protected] with the pattern number, arrow specs, and mailing address.

Cheers.
these are great wraps!!!! if you like wraps need to try these!

·
Registered
31 Posts
those look sweet, have to get me some

·
Shootingairborne
10,575 Posts
Love EM'

Just got my hunting arrows done tonight. Fast shipping and great product.

Thanks! IMG_0220.JPG

IMG_0222.JPG

:darkbeer: :wink:

·
Registered
66 Posts
OzCrest Wraps available in the USA!

Australia's OzCrest Wraps are now stocked in the United States! Due to the overwhelming response on this great looking wrap, OzCrest and Kris Kustom Archery has combined forces to make this unique awesome quality wrap more easily available with faster ship times to your door!
Check out the designs now available with more to follow...
kriskustomarchery.com

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ttt

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sweet looking wraps. Another fine product indeed.

Thanks for the notice!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Dealer Invitation

Attention archery dealers everywhere in the United States! Interested in carrying an unique quality custom arrow wrap; exclusive wraps are available! Please email or pm if interested in the details of becoming a dealer for OzCrest Custom Wraps from Australia. These wraps are proven to stand up shot after shot - while looking awesome doing so!

Special dealer pricing!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
New Release

Whew !! I've been busy developping and testing our new "ultimate" wraps. The name says it all. Half the thickness of our standard decal and they reach new heights in color and vibrance putting our wet look's to second place. Brighter, thinner, stronger, lighter,......ULTIMATE !!! Here is a sneak preview ..

Ultimate's will be released Nov 1st.

1 - 20 of 1319 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.