Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building a few P41's wioth the SSS lcd board. and I for the life of me can not remember the wiring for the stereo plug to the SSS w/LCD board> my plug has red, white and bare wires. I am thinking it is red to power(refresh/on/off) bare to ground and white to shutter. but I need absolute varification. It is driving me nuts. and I cant seem to find the info anywhere.
I think I am having an old-age brain fart.

Also, would anybody know where to download the users manual for the DXG 567V and possibly get me a copy of the hardware CD to download to computer when I get the cam finished.

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
If you need them

If you need a set I can send you the manual and cd. The wiring sound right. You can`t hurt anything if they are not right.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Double check by touching the ends together, but if it is the stereo jack from SSS, then white should be power, red will be shutter and then the loose wires will be ground.
I am building a few P41's wioth the SSS lcd board. and I for the life of me can not remember the wiring for the stereo plug to the SSS w/LCD board> my plug has red, white and bare wires. I am thinking it is red to power(refresh/on/off) bare to ground and white to shutter. but I need absolute varification. It is driving me nuts. and I cant seem to find the info anywhere.
I think I am having an old-age brain fart.

Also, would anybody know where to download the users manual for the DXG 567V and possibly get me a copy of the hardware CD to download to computer when I get the cam finished.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANKS GUYS,.Gary gave me a call and refreshed my brain cells.

Kevin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts