Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to get rid of a few of my homebrew trail cams. I want to build some more this winter, I simply have too many now and need to make room.

The first is a Sony P41 in a Pelican 1060 case, Yeti Control Board, and 2D Battery Holder, Security Pipe and 3d textured camo. This is a brand new build, I've used it in the yard for testing and it works perfectly. Asking $110 shipped.

The second is a P41 in an Otterbox 3250, Yeti Control board with raised pir and HPWA fresnel, 6AA battery holders, Security Pipe, 3d texture camo. This one is also brand new, only used to test in the yard. Asking $110 shipped.

Next is a P41 in a Pelican 1040, Snapshot Sniper Control Board, Security Pipe, 4AA battery holder, 3d texture camo. Asking $100 shipped, been in the woods for 1 week, basically new.

Last is a P41 with stereo jack in a Dolfin 8001 case, Security Pipe, 4AA external battery power, Bigfoot Trailmaster Control Board, 3d molded tree bark texture camo. Asking $125 shipped.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price drop

This is as low as I can go on pricing; otherwise I'll just hang on to these.

Otter 3250/Yeti: $100 shipped
Pelican 1060/Yeti: $95 shipped
Pelican 1040/Simple Sniper: $95 shipped
Dolfin 8001/Bigfoot Board: $115 shipped

If somebody wants all 4, I'd sell them for $350 shipped.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have any idea of how long battery life would be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've had the cams with 4AA external batteries run for 4 months on a trail from Dec 1st- March 28th. I'm guessing you could get 4-5 months on those cams (or 1,200 pics). For the one with 6AA externals, probably 5-6months on a trail or 1600 pics. The build with 2D external batteries will last 6 months+ on a trail or take about 3,000 pics before the batteries die... though you'd need to purchase a 4gb Sony Pro Duo memory card if you plan on taking that many pics. I'm including either 1) 1gb card or 2) 512mb cards with each cam, but you can get the 4gb cards on Ebay for around $5-10.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
I've had the cams with 4AA external batteries run for 4 months on a trail from Dec 1st- March 28th. I'm guessing you could get 4-5 months on those cams (or 1,200 pics). For the one with 6AA externals, probably 5-6months on a trail or 1600 pics. The build with 2D external batteries will last 6 months+ on a trail or take about 3,000 pics before the batteries die... though you'd need to purchase a 4gb Sony Pro Duo memory card if you plan on taking that many pics. I'm including either 1) 1gb card or 2) 512mb cards with each cam, but you can get the 4gb cards on Ebay for around $5-10.
Thank you for the insight! Hopefully I can get some of my items sold and grab one or more of your homebrews. Always wanted to try one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
That's a bear track!
28,860 Posts
Might have missed it but how do you accept payment?

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Might have missed it but how do you accept payment?
I accept payment via paypal, checks/money orders, or credit/debit cards over the phone (304) 445-5185. Shoot me a pm for my paypal/address info, or give me a call to complete the payment over the phone with a credit/debit card.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I 2nd this! Very nice clean builds and great camo jobs!
Thanks guys! These really are some awesome cams, all of them work flawlessly and take great pics. It won't hurt my feelings if they don't sell, but I'd like to find them a new owner so I can start building some more lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.