Archery Talk Forum banner

PA 8pt.

2517 Views 36 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  LXhuntinPA
It all came together tonight. I had some trailcam pics of him acouple weeks ago still in velvet but I accidentally deleted them all. Shot this guy at 5:30 tonight. 15yard shot.
60# Mathews Drenalin
GT Nugent arrows
Slick Trick 100grain Mags.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
14,752 Posts
get her done :thumb:

· Registered
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Erie County. I know hes not a monster but I have NEVER put so much effort into a season as this one with my little brother so I have decided to get him shoulder mounted. What do you guys think would look good for a pose? I already have a right turn semi sneak. So I want something turning left to go on the same wall. I like the look of a full sneak but be honest..do you think his rack being smaller will make it look stupid? Post some pics of mounts you guys have please.

10,284 Posts
Congrats!

Great Shooting! You seem Very Happy;Thats Cool! Glad to c u getting your Bro Involved too! :darkbeer:

· Registered
509 Posts
congrats on the buck. I shot one almost identical to that last year except it was a 7 only forked on one side. I would just put his antlers on a plaque and save yourself 400$. I'd age him at 1.5yrs
If you want to get a shoulder mount of him for WHATEVER reason then that's what you should do! Congrats on sharing some great time in the outdoors with a family member.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.