Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pa. Annual Bow Festival this weekend 17,18,&19th in beautiful Forksville in Sullivan County Pa. at Sullivan County Fairgrounds. Hope some of the local Archerytalker’s can make it..

·
Registered Deer Hunter!
2,988 Posts
Me and a couple buddies will be up. Gonna spend the weekend up there. I’m glad it’s back this year.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
260 miles, 4:15 driving time. 🥴

I'd love to, but just can't do that. 😟

·
Registered
360 Posts
Heading up Thursday. Will have a full cabin. Can't remember how many years we have been going. We have a blast.

·
Premium Member
HOYT, Easton, Shrewd, Dead Center, Doinker, AAE, Shibuya, Beiter & Leupold ProGuide HD 10X42.
417 Posts
Hmmmm.... 1,564 miles and 23 hrs and 43 minutes from here......Hahaha.... 🤔 🤠

Y'all have a great time up there!!!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Been going up there for 30years. I did miss a few due to LIFE.
But didn’t miss many and will be there all weekend. 👍🏻

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I’ll b there all 3 days, Camping at Pioneer Campground about 15 minutes away from festival..

·
Registered
37,129 Posts
Live only 45 minutes away and usually work a booth there but won't be there this year. To much going on...

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
25,999 Posts
Compared to that, suddenly I feel like I'm just around the corner! 😄
Pyme If you don't have big plans drive up Thursday visit with some of the vendors and get a feel for what is going on. Shoot Friday and hang out Friday night. Gome home Saturday. I've missed the last 2 years and sure do miss it and the people. You too Viper69.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Pyme If you don't have big plans drive up Thursday visit with some of the vendors and get a feel for what is going on. Shoot Friday and hang out Friday night. Gome home Saturday. I've missed the last 2 years and sure do miss it and the people. You too Viper69.
With a little more notice, maybe I would have.

But I've got a day of kayaking planned tomorrow, then a day of flyfishing with a buddy on Saturday.

I need to maybe plan for it next year.

·
Registered
10,474 Posts
Sounds great, they used to have a good one in Nashville TN every year, not sure since I moved, it was a lot of fun.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts