Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kevin's archery in carmieachels is having hoyt & mathews factory rep's at his shop along with the Beatty buck &the world record 8pt. next saturday . Dr. david samuels will have semiar on deer friday the show starts on thursday at noon . kevin has 10%off everything in the shop. there will be over 30 vender's there . see you at the bow show. He has 40 switchbacks on sale &100 hoyt's call 724 966 9144 for more info thank's gmbowhunter.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Sounds like an awsome show

Kevin is a standup guy and I'm sure his show will be worth attending. I hear that there will be many seminars on bowhunting and talking to pro archers such as Tony Tazza or Jeff Hopkins will be a real inspiration. Should be heck of a show. The show starts Thursday and runs till sunday with different events everyday. Like gmbowhunter said it will be fun and educational for all bowhunters. Andy Hunnell

·
Registered
345 Posts
10% is alot when you consider he sets up all bows that he sells and I've seen several pros come to him for advice when seting up there gear. So basically you buy a both from kevin and you will get professional service for your equipment. It kind of like buying a car and then having a nascar pit crew work on it.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kevin does great work on bows if a customer is not happy he doesn't leave is kevins policy if you buy a bow from kevin figure on spending at least 2 hrs. at his shop show specail on matrhews switchback's $629.00

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kevin say's 10% off all bow's & any sight rest or quiver that cost more than $ 50.00 he will take $10.00 off so if you but a sight rest and aquvier you could save $30.00

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
Where is this shop located at in PA? How close to Ambridge. PA

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
shop is 12 miles west of uniontown on rt.21 west close to the hatfield power station. about 50 miles south of pittsburg ' or you can call 724 966 9144 between 10 a.m. & 8pm.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hey Gary,

I think I will be coming up friday to check eveything out!! Sounds like it will be a good time and at least it is something to do....

See you there,

Chris VanDevender

1 - 20 of 26 Posts