Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Proud Archery Geek
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to Hurricane Irene the PFATA Outdoor Championship was postponed and re-schedule for Sunday September 18th. Shotgun start at 10am just like before. Format remains the same with 14F 14H 14A and is at York/Adams Archers in Abbottstown, Pa. Please spread the word to those who cancelled in advance of today. A newsletter will be sent out to all members in the next week or so. Any questions email Bob at [email protected].

Thanks!!!! Hope to see you all in 3 weeks!!

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
ttt

·
Proud Archery Geek
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Better late than never I guess, Greg. At least we'll get to see everybody and get that shoot in.

·
Proud Archery Geek
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
couldn't agree more clint. I wish we all could meet once a month somewere to have a shoot and get together
I'm with ya!! I wouldn't mind shooting a Field round somewhere before the 18th. I mentioned it to Melissa about coming out and just shooting as a guest during a non shoot time with you guys.

·
Registered
249 Posts
clint that would be great. only problem is it would have to be during the week cause the range is closed for 3d next weekend. If you can make it down just let us know and we can shoot till your lil heart is content. hahahahaha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts