Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw that PA passed this bill the other day that every coyote killed the state will pay $25 to the person. Just thought I'd post and see what everyone thinks about it.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Still has to go through the Senate, but it is likely to go through with little opposition!

Hopefuly the bounty works to decimate the herd, not just make the population explode in a 2-3 years!

·
Registered
6,702 Posts

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Could be a good paying job for some folks.

Wish Oklahoma would do this.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Won't take long for animal rights group to try and stall it unless they already started.
I see a future with a lot of PO'ed trappers with catch circles, snapped traps, and no yote cause some halfwit saw 25$ and claimed it as his own

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Won't take long for animal rights group to try and stall it unless they already started.
I see a future with a lot of PO'ed trappers with catch circles, snapped traps, and no yote cause some halfwit saw 25$ and claimed it as his own
x1000000

I already have people stealing ***** and foxes with 0 bounty and nowhere close that buys green fur!

·
Registered
495 Posts
x2 Especially in PA with all the competition as it is

·
Premium Member
10,922 Posts
Without reading link I saw this on the local news last night. It also said that there were 41,000+ coyotes killed last year. That must mean there are getting to be more coyotes than deer in this state. No wonder the deer numbers are down.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
It’s a nice thought, but unfortunately all it will accomplish is less money for other things. It’s a known fact that bounties simply don’t work for coyotes.

·
Registered
775 Posts
who's flippen the bill? tax payer's that who! who paid for the pgc to stock the dam dogs in the first place. taking about a dog chasing it's own tail. I wonder if the so called $25 reward is going to be taxed! **On the other hand Coyete help the spread of Cwd . Yes coyete make it worst

·
Registered
261 Posts
Yeah, I wish MN would give that a shot too...

·
Ad Meliora
18,174 Posts
who's flippen the bill? tax payer's that who! who paid for the pgc to stock the dam dogs in the first place. taking about a dog chasing it's own tail. I wonder if the so called $25 reward is going to be taxed! **On the other hand Coyete help the spread of Cwd . Yes coyete make it worst
Oh man I was gonna ask where the guys are who think they were stocked...I see one is here already. Really, you still believe that?

1 - 20 of 87 Posts