Archery Talk Forum banner

Pa Hunters: 61 days and counting......

1037 Views 42 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  fredb
For those of you who hunt in the Great State Of Pennsylvania we have 61 days until the opening day of the 2006 archery season. Hope this year will be plentiful for all that venture out into the Great Outdoors.

September 30th can't get here soon enough!!!!!!!
1 - 2 of 43 Posts
man after the season i had last year

i can hardly wait. i saw over 30 bucks last year while on stand in PA 10 were in the 120 inch range 1 was about 150 and the rest were small basket racks, i ended up shooting one of the 120 inch deer over a decoy on the 5th of november. It was an unreal year here in pa and it just keeps getting better there is a deer that has been seen several times that will push 170 wich is an awesome deer any where in the coutry but 5 years ago if there were talk of 1 deer in the 120-130 range in my home town EVERYONE WOULD KNOW OF IT now these deer are common PA is truley becoming a big buck state.
hahaha that bow you had

was scaring them all away, you will see the light this year i promise, lots of big bucks out there in punxsy this year, and besides i wana see what that tribute will do to one so il put you on one dont worry.
1 - 2 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.